You know interesting links and quotes? Let me know!
- kellyresearchtech.com is very good source for rates and free books on radionics
- http://www.berkanapath.com/radionics/ a blog and a forum on radionics and a store with affordable devices
- https://radionicsspectro.com/ a very interesting blog
- https://josephmax.wordpress.com/ and this blog is also about the aspect of art in radionics, a lot of posts of his devices and thoughts, super interesting
- Article on PopularMechanics about Spooky Action at a Distance
- Using Arduino Due’s True Random Number Generator
- http://aetherforce.com/ another open source approach regarding energetics and radioncis
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96GKLIX7AL0Z2YDp-_WPYQ my channel on Open Source Radionics
- and a facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/174120139896076 on Open Source Radionics
Notes and Quotes
While vibratory patterns of information uniquely define each of us from one another and everything else in the physical realm, we believe the energy that drives those vibrations comes from the same source. And if everything within the physical realm is powered by the same energy source, everything in this realm is also bound to everything else through this energy.
With an analog radionic instrument, the operator has the ability to analyze the energetic state of a plant on a farm that is on the other side of the planet, then broadcast new patterns of information-as-energy back to that plant – all without electrical power. This would be impossible if the radionic researcher were broadcasting a signal through the physical realm, where the range of the powered antenna falls off at an exponential rate with increasing distance. But because the radionic instrument is broadcasting back to the energetic realm that binds us, the information is received immediately wherever that plant may be located.
Random depends on the context