The Hardware first
The perfect computer for a radionics device is one which you can embed inside your radionics device!
Therefore I choose the Raspberry Pi 3.
It has the following feature which we can use for radionics:
- 802.11n Wireless LAN, which allows that we can connect to it wireless from inside the home network with another computer, a PC or tablet … and a tablet could even be used as a stick plate
- Bluetooth 4.1, this is nice, because it could be used for connecting to your cellphone (but we will not use it yet)
- Ethernet port, I use it at home instead of the wireless lan
- Full HDMI port! Imagine that you can connect it directly to a huge television or monitor (or a small portable one)
- 3.5mm audio jack, so we can use sound for broadcasting, connecting it to a antenna or to the trend well
- Camera interface, interesting for analyze purposes
- 4 USB ports, which allows to plug in different input or output devices, even a printer
- 40 GPIO pins, this can be used to connect it to the different LEDs, rate turning knobs, and so on
And it costs only 35 Dollar!!! A small computer with everything you need, crazy!
Ah almost forgot, you need a power supply (circa 8 dollar) and a micro sd card (another 10 dollar). But then you have at least a unit for experimental use.
What are the requirement for a good radionics software?
- It should be hosted as a web-server, this allows to connect with other devices to the device and operate even remotely and the design can be customized with CSS
- A huge database with lots of rates, which can be upgraded with personal rates, or with rates from a internet community. Such a database can also store signatures from patients or trends in form of images, sounds, raw bit data and so on
- Basic functions:
- connect to patient / target (agriculture)
- analyze (rates and the relative general vitality) or type them in manually
- disconnect and cleanse energetically the device
- Advanced functions:
- protocol each step
- diary / calendar
- search function (through all data, rates, protocols, diary and so on)
- design custom workflows and run them automatically
- automatic mode, broadcast schedule
As I have mentioned in the first post of this series, you will be able to download the software (and sourcecode) on github. You don’t need to know how to program. I will do it for you ;D
The next post will describe the heart of the automatic analyze process and a very very interesting phenomena which makes it possible.